Monday, October 10, 2011

oneZ



last night my dads friend who is *pretty* hooked up gave me and my mom California Christiana Republic jumpsuit onesies. (mine is red, hers is olive green)
Now, ive been saying for a *long* time I need more onsies. and I really like these ones. but for my bodytype a different cut and fit is called for.

now their slogan is 'Be Free' OneZ. so they're going for a 'free' feeling jumper, easy to put on but still looks good. so i came up with a concept of one that I'd like

Fitted at the waist a bit more, and more flattering in the thigh-area. Little pleated princess-sleeves in keeping with the femininity of the cut, and flowing (almost bell-bottomesk) pant legs. (now obviously my legs are not as thin and lovely, but a girl can dream)


No comments:

Post a Comment